Since all of our products are made to order we do not take returns. If we send the wrong item, wrong size, or wrong color we will absolutely correct our mistake. We will send you the correct item upon receiving the incorrect one back in the mail. Luckily this almost never happens.
Freight On Board
We process orders and bring them to the post office for delivery. Usually within 72 hours of the order being placed. Once the package leaves our hands and is in the mail carriers possession it is considered delivered. We will do our best to help you resolve problems but we can not do anything to an in transit package. When ordering internationally please be patient.
Our site makes use of high quality digital mock ups for our products. The images represent the coloring, sizes, and image placement as accurately as possible to the finished product. Our item descriptions are taken directly from the manufacturer to ensure there are no surprises in what you receive. Because of the multitude of devices, screens, and certain production differences slight variations in coloring of designs and/or products may crop up from time to time. No two monitors display the same and digital productions rely on an RGB color profile where our printing method is CMYK. Please see the item page for further images and descriptions taken straight from the manufacturer.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Payment information is done through a secure third party such as PayPal or Authorize.net. All transactions are SSL Certified and we do not retain any of your personal payment information.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of our website for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
24 Madrid Court
New York 12065